Forensic & Legal Investigations
You’ve had an incident. Whether it’s from an external or internal actor, you need to start figuring out what happened, who was involved, and what did they do, see or get. You don’t know how bad it is, or how far it’s gone. It may get ugly. It’s time to get a handle on it, and get in control of it.
Our Investigators will:
- Perform a structured investigation while maintaining a documented chain of evidence to find out exactly what happened on a computing device and who was responsible for it.
- After physically isolating the device in question to make sure it cannot be accidentally contaminated, our investigators will make a digital copy of the device's storage media.
- Once the original media has been copied, it is locked in a safe or other secure facility to maintain its pristine condition. All investigation is done on the digital copy.
- Use a variety of techniques and proprietary software forensic applications to examine the copy, searching hidden folders and unallocated disk space for copies of deleted, encrypted, or damaged files. Any evidence found on the digital copy is carefully documented in a "finding report" and verified with the original in preparation for legal proceedings that involve discovery, depositions, or actual litigation.
- Gather and preserve evidence from a particular computing device in a way that is suitable for presentation in a court of law.
We have partnered with the leading cyber forensics experts in Western New York. This is a specialty we do not have under our roof, but that’s good. We know what we’re great at, and this is not our expertise. But, protecting information for 27+ years, we’ve seen a lot, assisted victimized clients, and met some really smart, talented experts. We have relationships with the best of the best and can pick the best specialist for your specific need. Certified investigators, digital forensics experts, former law enforcement professionals. One size does NOT fit all, and we’ll match you with your best fit. Start here, and we’ll connect you. We’ll be in the background while you and investigator(s) work through the situation. You’ll work directly with them, we’re here for support. Our expertise here is twenty-seven (27) years of seeing things, knowing who can fix best and creating those long standing relationships that you can count on.
How much do the services cost?
Because this service is very specific per individual need, we’ll have to gather some intel first. Use the form below and we’ll reach out for specs, and details, then match you with our specialist, who will advise on costs.
How do I get this? Fill Out the I WANT Order Form Below